Dreaming in skinny-Cuando empiezas a soñar con estar delgado

So, last night I had an awesome dream. No, this isn't a pun, I really did. I had a dream that my stomach was almost totally flat and my boobs were big. It was a dream come true. I remember in my dream I asked myself how I got to that point and realized that it was from eating very healthy. In my dream I was juicing and addicted to exercise. When I woke up I was mulling over the dream. Dreams inspire us, both those in day and night dreams. It made me want to wake up and juice some veggies.
Back in the day (about 2004) I was working on learning Spanish. My teacher told me that when you start dreaming in Spanish (where you speak and understand) that is a step towards fluency. So the dream made me think...is this a sign that I am on my way to skinny? Well, I am taking it as a yes (though it might have something to do with me being sick :-)

HJ

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Day

Weigh Day 3--Up .8 pounds