Shake it up: Peanut Butter and Bananas

Most week days I have a shake for breakfast. It is quick and I don't like cooking right before I leave. Here's my current favorite. I plan to tweak it by adding a protein powder, but the one I have has too many sugars in it.

2 TBSP PB2-powdered peanut butter
1 banana
1 C Skim Milk
1.5 C spinach
pinch Truvia or other non-sugar sweetener

Total WW Points: 3

Put in blender. Here's the one I use, which is a single serving and you can take the bottle with you:


Blend, and add ice until it's milkshake consistency. It is delicious!!

Please remember to verify the points with your points plus calculator or your WW app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Day

Weigh Day 3--Up .8 pounds

Dreaming in skinny-Cuando empiezas a soñar con estar delgado