Weigh Day 3--Up .8 pounds

I don't know why I am not quite as angry as I thought I would be with myself at having gained weight this week. I know that week one I was a rock star when it came to documenting everything I ate. Week two and three I slacked off. I think it is that I imagined that after one week I know how much I can or cannot eat and still lose weight. Well, I don't. I have had many bad habits for about the past 10 years which I hope I can break in a few months. It's so frustrating. I can vividly remember being very skinny and I wish there was a switch I could turn on and be 130 pounds. Uggg. Well, this week I vow to myself to blog everything that goes in my mouth. Also, this week I will implement exercise into my diet. This week I promise to myself that I will exercise 4 days this week at 1 hour each.

On another note, today is the 2nd day feeling sick. Hopefully I will lose weight this week, since I have been sick, but it didn't help this week! Hoping tomorrow I wake up feeling better.

To better success then last week,

Cheers

HJ

DOWN 5.0 pounds from original weight ((up .8))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Day

Dreaming in skinny-Cuando empiezas a soñar con estar delgado